Choose the best pets friendly location and rates in the city when you stay at our convenient hotel in East Montreal! Business and leisure travellers alike love staying at Quality Hotel & Suites Montreal East for an affordable alternative to downtown. Our close proximity to the Metro system and highways in any direction makes it easy to access every corner of downtown Montreal, home to the central business district, Olympic Park, and the Old Port!
Quality Hotel & Suites Montreal East offers the best location and price for travelers choosing to stay downtown. Sleep in comfort in one of our traditional rooms or our newly renovated business rooms, all designed with the signature Quality hotel furnishings.
We look forward to welcoming you and your pet. Please note:
- Max of 2 dogs per room with a weight limit under 50 pounds each.
- $35 per pet, per stay.
- For cats, please call the hotel directly.
Since it's also our top priority to ensure that your pet as well as all of our guests will enjoy their stay with us, the following guidelines must be respected:
- Except when in your room, pets must either be on a leash or in a carrier at all times while in our pet-friendly hotel in Montreal.
- With the exception of service dogs, pets are not permitted in the hotel restaurant, meeting, or business rooms.
- A few areas are available for pets to do their business, please ask the front desk for directions.
- Disposal bags must be used. Please ask at the front desk for such bags if you do not have them.
- Dirty bags must then be disposed in outdoor garbage receptacles only.
- Arrangements must be made through the front desk to have your room serviced. Housekeeping and maintenance staff will not enter a room occupied by a pet without owner supervision.
- Pets should not to be left unattended in a room. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform the front desk. You will also need to leave an accessible phone number where we can reach you. This is needed in cases such as if your pet gets noisy.
- You are financially responsible for any damages to the hotel caused by your pet.
- Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be asked to vacate the room and you will be expected to compensate the hotel for any further loss of revenue in addition to your own fees, which will have to still be paid and will not be refundable.
Please mention your pet(s) when making an inquiry or reservation!
Contact us or visit our website for current rates and availability.