Remarkable for its panoply of windows offering panoramic views of Montreal, the Monville is a hotel featuring original design, a convivial atmosphere, cutting-edge technology, the best ecological practices, and highly attentive service. At Monville, we're not content with being good hosts, we want to be the best hosts. Our room design is modern and sleek, with lots of flavour and cosiness. We offer standard rooms, suites, and deluxe suites.
We wish to extend a warm welcome to you and your pet at Hotel Monville.
There is a pet fee per day is $45 CAD + taxes.
- Dogs and cats must be in good health, house-trained, clean, and in a flea program.
- Additional cleaning charges will apply if pets become a nuisance or create excessive mess, or damage to room or other areas within the hotel, and will be billed to your credit card.
- We allow a maximum of 2 pets per designated room (dogs or cats).
- Dogs and cats must be leashed or in a travelling crate at all times in the public areas of the hotel.
- Dogs and cats are allowed in the lobby, the library and the bar.
- Dogs and cats are not allowed in the restaurant.
- We would prefer that your pet is not left unattended in your room. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform the front desk regarding your pet behavior and leave a contact number where you can be reached.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum, as barking and meowing may disturb our other guests stay.
- In accordance with local pet by laws, please ensure that you pick up after your pet at all times.
Please mention your pet(s) when making an inquiry or reservation!
Contact us for current rates and availability.