Pet Friendly Home
» Dog Parks & Beaches
» Quebec (QC)
Quebec Dog Parks, Dog-Friendly Trails, Beaches and Off-Leash Areas
Do you know of a dog park in your local area that doesn't appear on this list?
Please let us know!
This list is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed
to be so. Park regulations may change from time to time.
Dog Parks & Beaches in Quebec
Blainville Dog Park
- Blainville Dog Park - 1277 Celoron Blvd.
Genevieve - "Dog Park located at 1277 Celoron Blvd.
The park is daily cleaned and taken care of by a company (scooper). There are two picnic
tables for the dog owners to sit. Many attractions for dogs and I've never seen mean dogs
there (I go 4-5 times a week and sometimes more). This park is awesome! Go check it out!
Facilities: fences, dog bags, tunnels and other attractions."
Brossard Dog Park
- Jeanette - "Brossard Dog Park
at 4000 Boulevard Rome is one of the 'most-liked' places in my city."
Gatineau Dog Parks
- Dominique - "Parc Jardins-Lavigne
is located in Gatineau, Quebec on Avenue Bois-Franc in Aylmer. Trail surrounded by a
forest with a few trails in the forest."
- Dominique - "The Riverain Dog Park
is located on the river shore at the end of Lamoureux Street in Aylmer."
Lachine Dog Parks
- Sonia M. - "Lachine has created an exercise area reserved
for dogs. It allows dogs to run freely without a leash. It is located at the intersection of
rue Victoria and 28e Avenue across from McDonalds (fenced dog run, doggie water fountain,
garbage and pick-up bags. Part grass and part dirt)."
Sonia M. - "There are several other parks in Lachine where dog owners and their best friends are welcome.
In these parks, dogs must be leashed (whose length should not exceed 1.8 m). It is your responsibility to
pick up your dog's droppings.
- Promenade du rail (between 10e and 29e Avenues and between rue Victoria and rue William-MacDonald)
- Highway 20 and 55e Avenue
- Rue Victoria and 40e Avenue
- Stoney Point River Park, between 44e and 56e Avenues, between 6 and 10 a.m., and between 6 and 10 p.m.
Montreal Dog Parks
- Dog Parks list from the City of Montreal
- Parc Lucie-Bruneau - 7051, avenue de l'Alsace
Off-leash during designated hours only
- Confédération Park - 6265, avenue Biermans
- Notre-Dame-de-Grâce Park - 3501, avenue Marcil
Rebecca - "NDG Dog Park
is located at Sherbrooke St W and Girouard Ave in Montreal. Nice off-leash dog area within Girouard Park. There's a separate fenced-off
area for small dogs. There are also shovels to scoop up dog poop and place in bins, to
reduce the use of plastic bags."
- Trenholme Park - 6800, rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Rebecca - "Trenholme Park is located at Park Row E and Rue Sherbrooke Ouest
in Montreal. It is fenced, has benches, and has shovels for poop scooping."
- William-Bowie Park - 4955, avenue Trenholme
- La Fontaine Park fenced dog run - near the tennis courts
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier Park fenced dog run - Saint- Gregory and Mentana
- Jeanne Mance Park
Designated area only, by the football field; designated hours only.
- Baldwin Park
Saint-Laurent Dog Exercise Areas:
- Parc Cousineau - Avenue O’Brien and Rue Poirier
- Parc du Bois-Franc - rue Modigliani between Des Outardes and Des Andes
- Parc Gohier - Beaudet and Leduc streets
- Parc Marcel-Laurin - Thimens and Alexis-Nihon boulevards
- Parc Philippe-Laheurte
Dog exercise area located at the west end of the park
Saint-Léonard Dog Runs:
- Saint-Leonard Dog Park #1 - Arthur Peloquin and Jarry
- Saint-Leonard Dog Park #1 - Provencher Boulevard and Jean-Talon Street
Other Montreal Dog Parks:
- Haidee W. - "At Summit Circle Park/Bird Sanctuary in Montreal,
located in the heart of Westmount on the mountain, dogs are allowed off-leash all year round
except April 15-June 15 (nesting period). Dirt trails meander through the park which is
mostly forest. My dog loves it and meets lots of other friendly dogs every day."
- Jace T. - "Parc Outremont is located at the end of McEachran.
Facilities: fenced, paved path, grass, trees, benches and picnic tables. There are
many off-leash dog parks around Montreal. Take a walk around your neighborhood and
chances are good you'll find a dog park somewhere near by."
- Trudy - "Angrignon Park is
located near the Angrignon Metrostation. The park is fenced and has dog bags.
A great,large clean area at the edge of a park."
- Dee - "The dog park is in the Hochelaga part of Montreal
(east end), on Hochelaga street at the corner of Nicolet. I don't know the
name of it. It's off leash and a good size, with one picnic table for us
- RP - "Parc Louis-Cyr is located at St Ferdinand & Notre Dame O.
in Montreal. It is fenced and has water and garbage facilities. Good community,
many types of dogs, and involved owners."
St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu Dog Park
Sutton Dog Park
- Lesley F. - "Mt. Sutton (in Sutton, Quebec) allows dogs
during the spring, summer and fall."
Is your favourite dog park missing from this list?
Tell us about it!
Please include dog park location, amenities offered, and anything else you think dog owners would
find useful. Thank you!
Note: we do not list private or membership-based parks.