Welcome to the Clearwater Valley Resort, a motel set in the spectacular mountains of Clearwater BC, Canada; gateway to Wells Gray Park. The Clearwater Valley Resort is an ideal choice for your visit to Wells Gray Park or for an overnight accommodation on your way from Jasper or Edmonton to Vancouver. We are 3.5 hours from Jasper and 5 hours from Vancouver.
The motel was built in 1995 and recently renovated. Each hotel room has a private bathroom, air conditioning, cable TV, individual heat and in-room coffee. We have a combination of large rooms and smaller individual cabins.
Features and Amenities:
- All rooms are non-smoking
- In-room coffee maker
- Cable TV
- Individual heat
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Private bathrooms
- Phones - large rooms only
- Queen or king beds in large units
- Queen or XL double in cabins
- Family rooms available with a king bed, queen bed and single bed
- Kitchenettes available - large rooms only (microwave, sink, hot plate, dishes, refrigerator)
- Laundry Facilities
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Mini golf
- Games Room
At the end of your day, sit back and relax on your patio/ balcony or enjoy the view of our small lake from our larger deck. Perhaps take a leisurely swim in our heated outdoor swimming pool.
Clearwater Valley Resort is your home base amidst spectacular surroundings. You stand at the doorstep of Wells Gray Park and its world-famous waterfalls, scenic beauty, ancient volcanoes, abundant wildlife and clear freshwater lakes.
There are numerous activities from the hotel to see and do in the area of Clearwater, BC and Wells Gray. A number of restaurants are only a short walking distance from the resort. The public beach at Dutch Lake is a two minute drive away. Our staff at the motel would be happy to assist you in making your plans.
$10 extra per dog per night. Well-behaved dogs only, please, maximum 2. Dogs must be on leash while on the property, and cannot be left unattended in room. Please pick up after your pet. Dogs must be declared during guest registration.
Please mention your pet(s) when making an inquiry or reservation!
May 1-31, 2015 - Rooms and Bungalows
- Upper rooms (two queen beds)***: $119.90
- Lower family room (king bed with queen and single on other side)**: $124.90
- Lower room (king bed and sitting area with sofa bed)***: $119.90
- Bungalow (max 2 people, queen bed): $92.90
June 1 - Sept 30, 2015 - Rooms and Bungalows
- Upper rooms (two queen beds)***: $138.90
- Lower family room (king bed with queen and single on other side)**: $146.90
- Lower room (king bed and sitting area with sofa bed)***: $138.90
- Bungalow (max 2 people, queen bed): $111.90
** Family room - rate based on 3 people
*** Use of sofabed in King Room $5.00 extra
- May 1-31, 2015: from $33.90 to $66.90
- June 1-Sept 30, 2015: from $41.90 to $77.90
Please note rates are subject to change without notice.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Cash, Travellers Cheques.
Deposits and Cancellation Policy:
A credit card is required to book and hold the reservation. Cancellation policy is 48 hours by noon.