Pet Policy - Page's Resort and Marina
Pets in residence. Guest pets: Pets are most welcome. There is a fee of $10 plus tax per night. Leashes are not required, however please have your pet under control at all times. And yes, we do ask that you pick you after them.
Please mention your pet(s) when making an inquiry or reservation!
Services and Amenities - Page's Resort and Marina
Each cottage features:
- Electrically heated rooms
- Comfortable living room with a double bedded pull-out couch and wood-burning fireplace.
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove and oven, microwave oven, coffee maker, tea pot, kettle, all the dishes, glassware, utensils, pots/pans, kitchen cloths and towels.
- Bedrooms with cozy linens and duvets. One bedroom cottages available with either a double bed or two single beds. Two bedroom cottages contain a double bed in one bedroom and two single beds in the other.
- Full bathrooms with showers.
- Large, wraparound private decks.
- Pet-friendly environment.
- On-site laundromat.
We look after and provide everything you would require for a retreat away from home including all the firewood and kindling.
The two bedroom cottages are wheelchair accessible.
Attractions Near Page's Resort and Marina
With a mild temperate climate, many public beaches and forested parks, Gabriola Island is well suited to a host of activities whether they be an outdoor adventure or a peaceful escape. Page's Resort and Marina is a perfect home base for all year round activities from diving the local reefs to relaxing on your private deck, enjoying a coffee and drinking in the sights and sounds of our forests and the stunning views of Silva Bay.
Rates - Page's Resort and Marina
Rates are listed in Canadian dollars. XE.com Personal Currency Assistant
. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Contact us for current rates and availability.