Fire Mountain Lodge is your gateway to the incredible scenery and adventures that can only be found in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. The lodge offers two-storey, two and three bedroom condo suites with stunning mountain views, spacious layouts, private balconies and all of the amenities to be your home away from home; pet-friendly rooms available upon request.
Located just a short walk from all the amenities of downtown Canmore and just minutes from the Banff National Park gates, world-class skiing, hiking, mountain biking and golfing, Fire Mountain Lodge is the perfect accommodation for your Rocky Mountain experience.
- Cats and dogs less than 40 lbs are allowed.
- Maximum of 2 pets per unit.
- Pets must be leashed.
- Numerous walking areas around the property!
- Pet fee of $25.00 per pet, per day applies. Each dog will receive their very own welcome package which includes a seasonal basket, a gift pack from the Mutt Hut which includes a ball, poop bag and a gourmet doggy biscuit, and maps to the dog park.
- We also supply dog and cat bowls and have a pet door hanger.
- $5.00 from every pet guest fee goes to the SPCA to help our furry little friends in need.
- Pets must be kennelled if left unattended in room.
- Noise from pets must not be allowed to interrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests at the Resort.
- The Owner of the Pet accepts full responsibility for any damage or harm caused by their pet while on Resort premises.
- All Pet waste must be picked up immediately by the Pet Owner and disposed of in a waste container (failure to pick up after a Pet may result in the eviction of the Pet or additional housekeeping fees being charged to the Pet owner).
- Pets exhibiting aggressive behaviour towards other Pets or guests will be asked to vacate the Resort.
Please mention your pet(s) when making an inquiry or reservation!
Contact us for current rates and availability.