Pet Policy - Ramada Kamloops
Small dogs allowed (sorry, no cats, please!). There is a pet fee of $20/night, per pet and a maximum of 2 pets per room.
Please mention your pet(s) when making an inquiry or reservation!
Services and Amenities - Ramada Kamloops
- Complimentary High Speed Wi-Fi
- Onsite Restaurant
- Onsite Lounge & Pub
- Fitness Centre
- Hot Tub
- Business Centre
- Room Service
- Accessible Room Available
- Meeting & Event Facilities
- Complimentary Breakfast With Bed & Breakfast Packages
- Eco-Friendly Hotel Practices
- Air Conditioning
- Vending Machines
- Ice Machines
- Coin-Operated Laundry Facilities
- Dry Cleaning Available
- Complimentary Parking
- Smoke-Free Hotel Property
- Complimentary Globe & Mail Newspaper In Lobby & Restaurant
Attractions Near Ramada Kamloops
You won't have any trouble figuring out what to do in Kamloops! This south-central B.C. city sits where two branches of the mighty Thompson River come together. These waterways, as well as nearby Kamloops Lake, make Kamloops a fantastic spring and summer destination. Here are a few must-see attractions:
- BC Wildlife Park: The region's best education wildlife centre highlighting species found in the Okanagan region.
- Kenna Cartwright Park: 800 hectares of hiking and biking trails of Mount Dufferin.
- Riverside Park: Urban green space featuring a splash park, lawn games, change rooms and washrooms, murals, a band shell and more.
- Aberdeen Mall: The city's largest shopping centre, complete with Cineplex Odeon Cinemas and large department stores.
- The Kamloops Wine Trail: A self-guided tasting tour through three of Kamloops' top wineries.
- Cascades Casino: Live entertainment, slots, table games and poker.
- Thompson Rivers University Horticulture Tours: A free, guided walking tour of the university's horticulture gardens.
- Secwepemc Museum and Heritage Park: An oral and visual history of the legends and traditions of the Secwepemc First Nations peoples.
- Kamloops Museum & Archives: A interesting rotation of permanent and rotating exhibits.
- Kamloops Heritage Railway: A fun and education railway experience on the Spirit of Kamloops (operates July and August), the Ghost Train (operates in October) and the Spirit of Christmas (operates in December).
- Cultural Walking Tour of Kamloops: A self-guided tour of the city's best art galleries.