The Park Hotel London is located in downtown London, Ontario on Richmond Row, London's dynamic hub for trendy, eclectic shopping, exciting dining options and vibrant entertainment. Whether travelling on business or leisure, discover why The Park Hotel London is the place to stay in London, Ontario, Canada.
Freshly renovated in Spring 2018, every suite at The Park Hotel London is a two room suite with a bedroom and separate living room and features either one king or two queen beds in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room. The bedroom is separated from the living room by trendy barn doors. The vanity area and mirrored closet is separate from the tub/shower area of the suite.
When business is your focus, the central core of the city's business district in London's downtown is merely a few minutes walk from our front doors. Nearby, University of Western Ontario, St. Joseph's Health Centre, Citi Plaza, One London Place, TD Canada Trust Tower and the London Convention Centre are only blocks away.
At The Park Hotel London, we are happy to welcome your pet to our hotel. We appreciate that your pet is a member of your family, however we must also remember to keep the comfort and safety of other guests and our staff in mind. In order to keep the comfort and safety of everyone in the hotel, we request that the following policies be read over and adhered to during your stay:
- Owners are responsible for any damages/disturbances caused by their pet(s).
- Owners may have a maximum of two pets in one guest room.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when in common hotel areas (lobby, hallways), and are not allowed in the breakfast area, meeting rooms, or fitness room (with the exception of service animals).
- Owners are asked to respect the hotel and all surrounding properties by picking up after their pet(s).
- To receive service, owners must remove their pet(s) from the guest room, be with their pet(s) in the guest room, or the pet must be crated; guest rooms with pets left unattended and uncrated will not receive service.
- Owners must keep their pet(s) under control at all times.
- The front desk offers treats and doggy bags for owners' convenience.
A $50.00 non-refundable cleaning fee per pet will apply for the first night; with an additional $25.00 per pet for each consecutive night until check out. The hotel reserves the right to impose additional charges for any disturbances to other guests, damages, or extra deep cleaning.
Pets are allowed only the pet friendly floor (with the exception of service animals who must be utilized in conjunction with an accessible suite).
All guests traveling with pets are required to complete our Pet Policy Waiver at check-in.
Please mention your pet(s) when making an inquiry or reservation!
Contact us for current rates and availability.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cash.
Deposits and Cancellation Policy:
A valid credit card is required at time of reservation. Cancellation is 24hr.