Peaceful accommodations just off the beaten path. 10 acre park-like property including estuary waterfront. The lodge has 12 guestrooms. Room #4 is pet-friendly. It has one queen bed plus a fouton. Full private bath, and exit from the room onto the lodge lawn where you can relax or exercise your pet. Yes! Kiwi fruit is grown here!
- Additional charge of $20.00 per stay.
- Pets are permitted in the designated guest room only (room #4), not in other lodge rooms.
- Pets are not permitted on the furniture (bed, sofa, etc).
- Pets are not to be left unattended on the premise.
- Pet owners must be in control of their pets and are fully responsible for their clean-up and any damage they may cause.
- We are happy to provide dog towels, dishes, bags, and anything else you may require to make your stay comfortable and fun.
Please mention your pet(s) when making an inquiry or reservation!