Peaceful accommodations just off the beaten path. 10 acre park-like property including estuary waterfront. The lodge has 12 guestrooms. Room #4 is pet-friendly. It has one queen bed plus a fouton. Full private bath, and exit from the room onto the lodge lawn where you can relax or exercise your pet. Yes! Kiwi fruit is grown here!
Easy to find, easy to stay, get away to Kiwi Cove Lodge - your tranquil home base accommodations for day tripping on Vancouver Island. Kiwi Cove Lodge is only 3 km south of the Nanaimo airport towards Ladysmith. Watch for the sign to turn left on Brenton Page Road then, exactly 1 km and you're there!
- Additional charge of $20.00 per stay.
- Pets are permitted in the designated guest room only (room #4), not in other lodge rooms.
- Pets are not permitted on the furniture (bed, sofa, etc).
- Pets are not to be left unattended on the premise.
- Pet owners must be in control of their pets and are fully responsible for their clean-up and any damage they may cause.
- We are happy to provide dog towels, dishes, bags, and anything else you may require to make your stay comfortable and fun.
Please mention your pet(s) when making an inquiry or reservation!
Pet Room Rates (Room #4):
- Peak Season (June, July, August, September): $135
- Shoulder Season ( October- May): $110
Room rates quoted are based on double occupancy.
An Additional 15% Tax will be applied to all charges.
Additional Beds for double occupancy = $15.00.
Additional persons = $25.00.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Money Order, Cash.