The Delta Ottawa City Centre is conveniently located downtown in the heart of the city's business and entertainment districts. Walk out our front door and visit the the Parliament Building's, museums, Rideau Canal, Ottawa Market and many other popular attractions. Bring along your pet to walk along kilometres of running and biking paths across Ottawa, or visit one of many outdoor parks.
Experience the city's shopping, entertainment and culture, only steps away from the Delta Ottawa City Centre. With all this and more to offer, our Nation's Capital is a must see destination for you and your guests.
Pets in residence. Guest pets: When traveling with your best furry friend, we would like to you to have a safe and comfortable stay. Please review the guidelines below when travelling to the Delta Ottawa City Centre with your pet.
- All Delta hotels and resorts have a pet charge of $35 per stay/room to cover additional cleaning costs (if your stay exceeds 5 nights, then an additional $35 will apply).
- Small to medium size cats and dogs allowed, less than 50 lbs.
- Maximum of two pets per room.
- Please keep your pets on a leash at all times in the public areas inside the hotel as well as around the exterior of our property.
- There are certain areas of the hotel where pets cannot be admitted. These include all restaurants, the pool and health club, meeting rooms and the Signature Club lounge.
- We would prefer that your pet not be left unattended in your room. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform the front desk and leave a contact number where you can be reached should your pet become agitated.
Should your pet have any accidents on the premises, please clean up after him or her promptly or ask for assistance to do so.
- Please arrange a convenient time with the front desk when you will be out of the room with your pet, so that our housekeeping team can service your room.
- Any damages to the room caused by your pet will be added to your credit card.
- Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the hotel for this loss of revenue.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family to Ottawa!
Please mention your pet(s) when making an inquiry or reservation!
Please contact us for current rates and availability.