Pet Friendly Home
» Dog Parks & Beaches
» Saskatchewan (SK)
Saskatchewan Dog Parks, Dog-Friendly Trails, Beaches and Off-Leash Areas
Do you know of a dog park in your local area that doesn't appear on this list?
Please let us know!
This list is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed
to be so. Park regulations may change from time to time.
Dog Parks & Beaches in Saskatchewan
Saskatchewan Provincial Parks
Several Saskatchewan Provincial Parks offer pet facilities:
Duck Mountain Provincial Park offers an off-leash dog park at the Old Ball Diamond area beside the tennis courts, and
a dog beach located down from the dog park near the camp kitchen (note, this isn't on the main beach).
Good Spirit Lake Provincial Park has an off-leash dog park located beside the cook house,
in the day-use area. There is also a dog beach located approximately 500 metres inward on Dune Discovery Interpretive Trail.
Britt H. notes,
"There's both a fenced-in dog park for large and small dogs (separate areas) and the dog beach is
right next to the people beach."
Rowan's Ravine has an off-leash dog area located at the old tree nursery.
The Battlefords off-leash dog park is located at the south end of the beach.
Melville Dog Park
From Cyndi H. - "The Melville Dog Park is located east of the Tennis Courts
within the Melville Regional Park
(1260 Prince Edward St). It is a fenced off-leash dog park, and dog bags are available. The entire
off-leash dog park is 2 acres in area."
North Battleford Dog Park
From Tim S. - "As a resident of North Battleford, Saskatchewan I wanted to update
you on our off-leash dog park. We have opened an off-leash dog park located near our airport
and the dogs are loving it." UPDATE: From Dan G.: Paws Recreational Dog Park
is located on Airport Road. Fenced, dog bags, benches. Great park, includes a double gated entrance.
Saskatoon Dog Parks - City of Saskatoon off-leash recreation areas
- dogs using the parks must be vaccinated and well-socialized.
- Avalon Dog Park (fully fenced) - South end of Broadway Avenue
- Caswell Dog Park (fully fenced) - Next to the Mayfair Pool
- Chief Whitecap Dog Park - Saskatchewan Crescent, off of Cartwright Street
- Hampton Village Dog Park (fully fenced) - North on Range Road 3060, near the airport
- Hyde Park Dog Park (fully fenced) - South end of Hyde Park next to Boychuck Drive
- Pierre Radisson Dog Park (fully fenced) - Between 32nd Street and 33rd Street
- Silverwood Dog Park - Access off Kinnear Avenue or the east end of Adilman Drive
- Southwest Dog Park (fully fenced) - Off Valley Road by the landfill
- Sutherland Beach Dog Park - West off Central Avenue just North of Attridge Drive
Regina Dog Parks
- Cathy Lauritsen Memorial Off-Leash Dog Park (hours: 6am to 11pm daily; partially fenced; bordered by a creek on one side) - 2110 Forget Street
- Seasonal Off-Leash Areas in Regina
- these areas are located within community rinks, and can be used for off-leash dogs during designated times / seasons: May 1 to September 30, from
4pm - 11pm (on school days) and from 6am - 11pm (on non-school days).
- M. J. Coldwell Park - 115 Fairview Rd
- Glencairn Park - 2626 Dewdney Ave E.
- Leslie Park - 3820 Victoria Ave
- Mike Badham Park - 2606 Grant Rd
- Rosemont School Park - 5310 4th Ave
Unity Dog Park
From Laura H. - "The Unity Paw Park
is located at the Northwest corner of Unity by CP railway tracks. There is a 6 ft chainlink fence
with entrance compound. Fenced hayland and trees, we are continually upgrading
the area - wood chips around trees, more benches, a natural agility area to
come too. STOP IN - bags and garbage - please help us keep it clean. Rules
posted at gate entrance!"
Weyburn Dog Park: From Ken F. - The Weyburn Community Dog Park
is located at the end of Aylmer Street off of 1st Ave NW. Facilities: 2 fenced areas - a big dog area and a small dog area.
This is a brand new park that just opened the end of October 2011. The total park size is
3 acres with an 8 ft high page wire around the whole park with a fenced staging area to
take the leashes off. There are doggy bags supplied as well as some benches to sit on.
The dog park is along the Tatagwa walking paths with paved paths around the park and
in to the city. There is lots of free parking at the end of Aylmer Street. The park
is free to use and at your own risk. There are also Dog Park rules posted throughout
Is your favourite dog park missing from this list?
Tell us about it!
Please include dog park location, amenities offered, and anything else you think dog owners would
find useful. Thank you!
Note: we do not list private or membership-based parks.