Pet Friendly Home
» Dog Parks & Beaches
» Newfoundland (NFLD)
Newfoundland Dog Parks, Dog-Friendly Trails, Beaches and Off-Leash Areas
Do you know of a dog park in your local area that doesn't appear on this list?
Please let us know!
This list is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed
to be so. Park regulations may change from time to time.
Dog Parks & Beaches in Newfoundland/Labrador
Corner Brook Dog Park - Off-Leash Dog Park
- City of Corner Brook Dog Park (fenced) - Wellington Street
Grand Falls-Windsor Dog Park - Off-Leash Dog Park
- The Grand Falls-Windsor Dog Park (fenced) - located on Main Street, next to the Main Street Softball Fields.
Kippens Dog Park - Off-Leash Dog Park
Mount Pearl Dog Park - City of Mount Pearl Dog Park
- Mount Pearl's 'off-leash' Dog Park (fenced; small dog section for dogs 25 lbs and under) - 43 Clyde Avenue
Pasadena Dog Park - Town of Pasadena Dog Park
- Pasadena Dog Park - just off Main Street
St. John's Dog Parks - City of St. John's Off-Leash Dog Parks
- Waterford Valley Dog Park - Waterford Bridge Road
- Quidi Vidi Dog Park (separate areas for small and large dogs) - The Boulevard
- Mundy Pond Dog Park - Mundy Pond Road
- Humane Services Dog Park (small dogs only) - Higgins Line
- Shea Heights Dog Park - Linegar Ave.
- Bidgoods Dog Park (separate areas for small and large dogs) - Power's Road
From Tim C. - "Opened to the public off-leash Dog Park in
St. John's, Newfoundland. Small Dog Park (< 25 lbs only). Located behind
Animal Care & Adoption Centre, 81 Higgins Line."
From Amy G. - "Bowring Park - fenced and surrounding
area has a park, water slides and walking trails."
Is your favourite dog park missing from this list? Tell us about it!
Please note: we do not list private or membership-based parks.