For friendly service and unbeatable value in a prime spot in downtown Ottawa, look no further than our Days Inn Ottawa hotel. Our hotel, located near Parliament Hill, is just steps from the most sought-after cultural and historical destinations in the city, like the National Gallery of Canada.
- Pet fee is $20 + HST per pet per stay.
- Pet rooms are limited in quantity and are available only on a ground floor.
- Small to medium size pets allowed, less than 50 lbs.
- Maximum of two pets per room.
- Please keep your pets on a leash at all times in the public areas inside the hotel as well as around the exterior of our property.
- There are certain areas of the hotel where pets cannot be admitted. These include fitness center, meeting rooms and restaurant on site.
- We would prefer that your pet not be left unattended in your room. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform the front desk and leave a contact number where you can be reached should your pet become agitated.
- Should your pet have any accidents on the premises, please clean up after him or her promptly or ask for assistance to do so.
- Please arrange a convenient time with the front desk when you will be out of the room with your pet, so that our housekeeping team can service your room. Housekeeping does not service the room if there is an unattended pet that is not kennelled left in the room.
- Any damages to the room caused by your pet will be added to your credit card.
- Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the hotel for this loss of revenue.
Please mention your pet(s) when making an inquiry or reservation!
Contact us for current rates and availability.