Experience the tranquil beauty of the Gulf Islands from your base at the Blue Vista Resort, Mayne Island, B.C.! Tranquil park-like setting with ocean views from the property. Blue Vista Resort is just a 45-minute ferry ride from Victoria, on Mayne Island.
The Blue Vista Resort offers 9 comfortable self-contained studio, one and two bedroom cottages in a beautiful park-like setting. Ocean glimpses from the property and just steps away from Bennett Bay, part of the recently announced Gulf Island National Park Reserve and National Marine Conservation Area.
Ideal for quiet retreats, family vacations, or groups!
We offer 5 pet-friendly cottages - #1 Blue Heron, #2 Kingfisher, #5 Orca, #6 Arbutus and #8 Otter.
There is a pet fee of $15/night, per dog. Pets must be on a leash, and must be comfortable around people and other pets.
To ensure all guests’ safety and enjoyment, the following policies apply:
- Dogs must be spayed or neutered, well-trained quiet housedogs under 40 pounds.
- Dogs must be on leash all times on the grounds and on the island.
- Dogs can never be tied outside: to posts, trees, balconies, etc.
- Dogs can never be left unsupervised in the cabins or in vehicles.
- Dogs cannot be on the furniture, nor are they permitted in the cabin when wet.
- Guests must clean up after their animals and keep them quiet and controlled.
- No more than two dogs are permitted in any one cabin.
- If guests with dogs cannot comply with these conditions, they will be asked to leave and additional charges may also apply.
Please mention your pet(s) when making an inquiry or reservation!
Low Season: $110-$180 (double occupancy)
High Season: $120-$200 (double occupancy)
- $10/night for each additional person
- $5/night additional children under 12
- Weekly discounts 10%
- Rates do not include gst or provincial/hotel tax.
Rates are subject to change. Please contact us to confirm.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cash.
Deposits and Cancellation Policy:
For nightly reservations a deposit equal to the first night payment is required to reserve your cottage.
Deposits are refundable up to 14 days (30 days in the high season) prior to arrival less a $25 cancellation fee. Deposits are non-refundable for cancellations less than 14 days prior to arrival.
For weekly reservations, a deposit of 50% of the weekly rate is required. Refund policy is the same as for nightly reservations.