» Red Pine Inn
Bruce Peninsula, S. Georgian Bay, Lake Simcoe
Recommended by 4 guests!
About Red Pine Inn
Number of units:
Sleeps how many per unit?
1 to 4
Number of bathrooms per unit:
The Red Pine Inn, located in Alliston, Ontario offers guestrooms and other hotel services and facilities of superior quality. Our five-acre site is set in a relaxing atmosphere and our operating standards provide first class service. We hope that you will find the Red Pine Inn to be the perfect place to stay on your next trip to Alliston.
We offer 94 spacious guest rooms including some with kitchenettes suites. All rooms feature flat screen TV, coffee makers, mini fridge, wireless internet access, working desk with ergonomic chair, iron and ironing board.
Quick Facts - Red Pine Inn
- Children welcome
- Wheelchair accessible
- Internet access
Pet Policy - Red Pine Inn
Pets in residence. Guest pets: Please contact us for a copy of our complete pet policy sheet which includes:
- Guests must have a valid credit card on file at the front desk and will be responsible for any damages or excessive cleaning.
- Pets must be leashed and supervised at all times.
- No bathing of pets in the bathtubs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Pet fee applies. Pet charge of $20.00 per pet/per night.
- Pets must be kenneled in rooms. Only 2 pets permitted per room.
- Designated Pet Rooms
Please mention your pet(s) when making an inquiry or reservation!
Services and Amenities - Red Pine Inn
Our services and amenities include:
- Recreation Facility with indoor salt water pool, sauna , hot Tub and fitness center
- Children's Playground
- Meeting/Banquet Space
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Wake-Up Service
- Fax/Copy Services
- Coin operated laundry facilities
- Children welcome - under 16 stay free
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary wireless internet
Attractions Near Red Pine Inn
- Nicolston Dam (1 mile)
- Georgian Downs Horse Racing & Casino (17 miles)
- Canada's Wonderland (37 miles)
- The South Simcoe Railway, Tottenham Steam Train (1 mile)
- South Simcoe Pioneer Museum (0.43 mile)
- Dufferin County Agricultural Museum and Archives (2.2 miles)
- Base Borden Military Museum (11.76 miles)
- Sir Frederick Banting's Homestead (Co-discoverer of Insulin) (1 mile)
- The Falconry (2 miles)
- 400 Flea Market (16.72 miles)
- Cookstown Outlet Mall (10.18 miles)
- The Honda Plant (0.5 miles)
Rates - Red Pine Inn
Rates are listed in Canadian dollars. XE.com Personal Currency Assistant
. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Long term rates available. Call hotel direct for rates
Please contact us for rates and availability.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cash.
Click here to check availability
Deposits and Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation policy is 48 hours prior to arrival date. Failure to cancel or show will result in one night room plus tax charge.
Contact Red Pine Inn
Please mention that you found this property on PetFriendly.ca!