- Children welcome
- Internet access
We wish to extend a warm welcome to you and your pet at Hotel de Paris. As a Pet Friendly recognized accommodation provider, we would like to outline our basic pet policies for your review and consideration in ensuring your stay, and that of our other guests, is comfortable and pleasant.
• Fee per pet per day is $15 (CAD) + taxes.
• Dogs and cats must be in good health, house-trained, clean, and on a flea program.
• Additional charges may apply and will be billed to your credit card if pets: become a nuisance or create excessive mess; damage to the room or other areas within the hotel.
• We allow a maximum of 2 pets per designated room (dogs or cats).
• Dogs and cats must be leashed or in a travelling crate at all times in the public areas of the hotel.
• Dogs and cats are not allowed in the restaurant or where food is located.
• Your pet cannot be left unattended in your room. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform the front desk regarding your pet behavior and leave a contact number where you can be reached.
• Noise must be kept to a minimum, as barking and meowing may disturb our other guests stay.
• In accordance with local pet bylaws, please ensure that you pick up after your pet at all times, including on our property. Additional pet waste bags are available at front desk.
The hospitality team wishes you and your pet a pleasant stay!
Please mention your pet(s) when making an inquiry or reservation!
Services and Amenities:
A continental breakfast is included with all our room rates. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
Pet-friendly Lafontaine Park
Rates are listed in Canadian dollars. XE.com Personal Currency Assistant
. Rates are subject to change without notice.
At the Hotel de Paris, we offer special rooms in our annex that are more comfortable for guests with their pets. These are larger rooms with wood floors and high ceilings.
Executive Room (Queen bed): Starting at 104$ + taxe
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cash.
Deposits and Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations must be called in or faxed at least 48 hours prior to arrival date.
A pre-payment may be requested for certain dates. A confirmation will be issued upon booking.