» British Columbia
» Fort St. John
» Super 8 Fort St. John
About Super 8 Fort St. John
Number of units:
Sleeps how many per unit?
2 to 4
Number of bathrooms per unit:
Enjoy value and comfort at Super 8 Fort St. John hotel. Our location off the Alaska Highway makes it easy to get to popular local attractions. All rooms include en-suite bathrooms and flat-screen Optik TVs with cable channels and in-room movies, plus microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, 10 Mbps wireless internet in every room and kids 17 (and under) stay free with an adult.
Quick Facts - Super 8 Fort St. John
- Children welcome
- Wheelchair accessible
- Internet access
Pet Policy - Super 8 Fort St. John
Dogs and cats are allowed for a fee of $25/night, per pet. Maximum of 2 pets per room.
Rules for Pet Owners:
- A specific room will be provided. THERE WILL BE NO LATE CHECKOUTS.
- Your pet MUST be on a leash at all times in the hotel.
- The room MUST be vacant for at least an hour a day so the housekeepers can clean.
- Please pick up after your pets.
- DO NOT bathe pets in the bathtub.
- DO NOT flush cat litter down the toilet.
- DO NOT leave pets unattended in the room.
- Do not allow pets to sleep on the bed, chairs or couches.
- Do not bring pets into the breakfast room.
- Keep pets in crate / carrier while in the room.
- Promptly report accidental damages caused by your pet.
- As a pet owner, you will be responsible for any damages that may occur in the room during your stay.
Please mention your pet(s) when making an inquiry or reservation!
Services and Amenities - Super 8 Fort St. John
Amenities include complimentary continental breakfast, a large parking lot, an indoor heated pool with a waterslide, whirlpool, exercise room, 24-hours business centre, and coin-operated laundry.
Attractions Near Super 8 Fort St. John
Located just across the street from our hotel, Totem Mall is the major shopping centre in the area. We are two blocks from Pomoroy Sports Centre, which features a curling rink. The scenic walking trails of Fish Creek Community Forest are just minutes away.
Explore the culture and history of British Columbia at the Hudsons Hope Museum, and learn about the fur-trapping roots of this area. If you love the arts, pay a visit to the North Peace Cultural Centre, where you can view art exhibits and plays.
Rates - Super 8 Fort St. John
Rates are listed in Canadian dollars. XE.com Personal Currency Assistant
. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Contact us for current rates and availability.
For more information on this property:
Please mention that you found this property on PetFriendly.ca!