Located in the heart of Old Montreal, just minutes away from the Convention Centre and Victoria Square. Hotel Gault invites you to discover one of its 30 exceptional suites, behind its magnificent nineteenth-century facade built in Montreal greystone. Contemporary decor with refined service will make your stay memorable.
Furnished with classic pieces from the 20th century, the Gault's experience is enhanced by its vast French windows that flood each of the 30 suites with natural light to create a silky atmosphere.
Our rooms range from 350 to 1020 square feet (32 to 95 square metres), and offer all the comforts needed for an unforgettable stay.
Dogs and cats are allowed. There is a pet fee of $60 per night, per pet, and a maximum of 2 pets per room.
- We welcome dogs and cats upon check-in with a pet blanket, pet waste bags, food and water bowls with a safety carpet for your convenience during your stay.
- Dogs and cats must be in good health, house-trained, clean, and on a flea program.
- Additional cleaning charges will apply if pets become a nuisance or create excessive mess, or damage to room or other areas within the hotel, and will be billed to your credit card.
- Dogs and cats must be leashed or in a travelling crate at all times in the public areas of the hotel.
- Pets are not allowed in the Andrew section (restaurant).
- We would prefer that your pet is not left unattended in your room. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform the front desk regarding your pet behaviour and leave a contact number where you can be reached.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum, as barking and meowing may disturb our other guests stay.
- In accordance with local pet bylaws, please ensure that you pick up after your pet at all times, including on our private terraces (rooms on the 5th floor). Additional pet waste bags are available at front desk.
Please mention your pet(s) when making an inquiry or reservation!
Contact us for current rates and availability.