- Children welcome
- Wheelchair accessible
- Internet access
• A flat fee of $25 plus tax per pet, per night, will be applied to your account to cover cleaning. Maximum of two pets per room.
• Pets must be declared during guest registration. Guests who do not register their pet or bring non-approved pets into a guest room will be charged a $150 fee.
• Your pet must be on a leash or in a kennel or carrying crate when they are in any public or common areas of the hotel.
• We regret that pets are not allowed in any of our hotel food and beverage areas, or pool complex. This rule does not apply to guide dogs.
• Please arrange with the Front Desk a convenient time for housekeeping to clean your room. Maid service will only be provided if your pet is kenneled or removed from the room.
• You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet on hotel property as well as in and around Saskatoon.
• As the registered guest, you are financially responsible for all damages caused by your pet, including lost potential hotel income, and injuries to Hotel employees or Hotel guests. You are also responsible for any excessive and/or exceptional cleaning charges, charged at the hotel rates. This includes but is not limited to, pet odours and pet stains.
• You will be given an opportunity to eliminate any noise complaints from other guests. In the event you are unable to satisfy this clause, you will be financially responsible for any and all costs associated with appeasing guest complaints.
Please mention your pet(s) when making an inquiry or reservation!
We are close to numerous trails and walks along the river, as well as both City and University hospital and the University of Saskatchewan.
We are approximately a 15-20 minute drive from four main off leash dog parks. And a 20 minute walk away from a beach access off leash dog park.
Rates are listed in Canadian dollars. XE.com Personal Currency Assistant
. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Contact us for current rates and availability.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cash.