Welcome to the Hilton Québec hotel, the best scenic location in Québec City! Experience the new Hilton Québec and its pet-friendly program! On Parliament Hill, the Hilton Québec hotel stands guard over the heritage and charm of Canada's oldest city.
Located across the street from the Old City, with indoor access to the Québec City Convention Centre and Place Québec shops, the Hilton Québec hotel is also just steps away from all major tourist attractions and festivals. The Hilton Québec is only a 20 minute-drive from the airport or five minutes from the train or bus stations.
All rooms offer stunning views of "Vieux-Québec": the majestic St. Lawrence River, the Parliament or the Laurentian Mountains. Upgrade to our luxurious Executive guestrooms offering additional special touches for an exceptional hotel experience. Executive Floors guests can check in and out expeditiously in the exclusive Lounge courtesy of a personal Concierge.
Over 70% of the hotel has gone through major renovation. You will be pleased by one or more of the many such projects undertaken. From the urban style of the lobby, to the relocation of the executive lounge to the total renovation of 50% of our guestrooms, you are certain to see and experience the new look and feel of our beautiful establishment. By the end of 2010, the hotel will be completely renovated. Visit our Renovation section of our website for more details!
Your pet can travel with you when you stay at a Hilton. For the comfort and safety of all guests and pets, we kindly request that all pet owners act responsibly with their pets. Guests must sign a Pet Agreement upon check-in.
- The Hilton Québec charges a $50 cleaning fee for having your pet stay with you in your room.
- Pets should be leashed or restrained at all times in public spaces in the hotel or on the property.
- Pets should be supervised at all times while in your room, in the hotel or on the property. They should never be left alone in the room. Should you require pet sitting services, please contact our concierges.
- Pets are not allowed in food & beverage outlets as well as into the pool/gym area.
- Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damages related to their pet(s).
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their petsí behaviour.
- The Hilton Québec reserves the right to remove a pet that is noisy or disruptive.
Please mention your pet(s) when making an inquiry or reservation!
Contact us for current rates and availability.